My dear friends,
I know that we can all agree the holiday season brings up a wide array of emotions, and at times, it can feel overwhelming. For me personally, these last few months of 2021 have felt extra challenging, so I have been relying heavily on my tools and practices to keep me in a level-headed, calm, and clear space. If you can relate to any of this, I want to share my favorite affirmations that I use during this time of year, as a way to break up any negative chatter that comes into my mind, and redirect you to the present moment where all is well. Remember our power lies in choosing, and this moment is the only time we actually have a choice in how we will respond to life’s challenges.
As a reminder, affirmations are not meant to give a false sense of hope or a denial of reality, but rather, a reinforcement of our goals, wishes, hopes, and dreams. Affirmations are a redirection, a course correction, to bring us into the present moment and get us mentally back on track towards feeling better about life.
- I wake up excited for each new day
- Life is happening for me, not to me
- Every moment presents opportunities for happiness
- I am safe, I am healthy, I am well
- My life is filled with magic
- I am loved, I am honored, I am cherished
- I am worthy of my deepest desires
- I am grateful for everything that I have in this moment
- I trust the timing of my life. Everything is unfolding for me as it should
- The joy that I share always comes back to me
- I am present, I am patient, I breathe through stressful moments
- I release unnecessary expectations, I know that I am always enough
- I find happiness in the smallest joys
- I feel calm, centered, and grounded within myself
- I trust myself, I love myself, all is well
Wishing you happiness, strength, and calm during this week. Remember no feeling is final, this, too, shall pass.
Michelle is Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life's Creative Director and resident writer. She has a degree in Journalism from Indiana University and is also a certified holistic health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and registered yoga teacher with trainings with Anuttara Yoga Shala and Strala Yoga. Michelle has a deep desire to help people find happiness in all areas of their lives, and truly believes the Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life movement will bring lasting change to the world. Michelle splits her time between Florida and New York City and loves connecting with people from all over the world. If you'd like to contact her, she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org